Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2016

PLDT DSL at 5 Mbps

I've been a PLDT subscriber for almost 3 years now. I was originally subscribed to the 3 Mbps plan. However, a few months ago, my internet download and browsing speeds were noticeably faster. I thought it might be a temporary hick-up but the increased speed was consistent for the next month. So, I asked around and found out that PLDT increased the speed of their packages and existing users were automatically upgraded. I did not have to do anything. Good on you PLDT.

Here are a couple of screenshots that I took of my speed tests.



Thus far, I am satisfied with the connection speed and the service that I am given. They say DSL performance also depends on the area where your service area is. So, if you are living within Labangon area, you might want to check PLDT out.

No comments:

Post a Comment